Join the USDA and the Center for Seafood Solutions at the Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences series of virtual, half-day stakeholder engagement workshops focused on a report being prepared for Congress on the prospects of seaweed and seagrass farming in waters of the United States.
Each workshop will provide a forum for participants to engage on the following topics:
– Explore how the draft report captures the state of the science
– Learn about pilot studies funded under this initiative
– Discuss key topics and priorities with subject matter experts
– Review and consider draft report recommendations
– Generate awareness of coordination capacity and ways to advance collaboration in the future
Live sessions: Mondays, Oct 23, 30, Nov 6, and 13, 2023, 1:30-4:30 pm EST/9:30-1:30 pm AKST.
Visit the Interagency Working Group for Farming Seaweeds and Seagrasses website for more information and to register.
Disclaimer: Separate registration is required for each workshop in this series. AMRTC is not responsible for the content or delivery of this program.